• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Halloween

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween.

Me and my friends dressed up as The Wiggles and we went to a bar. People loved our costumes, every time we walked somewhere they would stop us and yell "The Wiggles" People took many pictures of us, it was a tremendous success. It was awesome.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I went out to a works Halloween gig, there were special effects artists there :D So cool.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!

Happy Halloween everyone! :D Eat lots of sweets and have fun!

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Happy halloweeen.

I watched a couple horror movies with friends last night and we have people coming over later. I'm not allowed to drink or anything at the moment though so I'm thinking its going to be a quiet one for me :D

Dabs

Registered Member
Happy Halloween everyone.....you know, when I was a child, I didn't even go trick-or-treating....kinda makes me sad...but oh well ~LoL~

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Happy Haloween - it'sa me mario! If you couldn't guess I rocked a pretty delicious looking Mario costume last night complete with mustache, bling and a few shots ;)

I saw your pictures BR, the costumes were perfect!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'll be Jason again unfortunately. I don't really have anything to do. Lame.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Chase the trick or treaters down the street :devil:

It's a shame the make-up i had on last night had to come off, i coulda scared the shit outta some kids tonight with it :evil:

Dekzper

Registered Member
Happy Halloween! :D I did the brain-eating zombie thing and we started yesterday morning! :hoorah: Had 2 parties and the Haunted woods! :ghost: :shocking: Got tons of candy, yay! But no trick or treating. I kwit that when I was 14. We're doing horror flix 2night! :satan: :eyepop: And awesome munchies! Hope everybody else is having a bomb Halloween! :nod:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 3
raye_raye Bathroom Wall 13
Mirage General Discussion 29
AngelsPeak Money & Investing 5
Nightsurfer General Discussion 5