• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Halloween

raye_raye

my bologna has a 1st name
yey, its halloween in the cental timezone...yey us!

leomay

Registered Member
happy Halloween everyone here...
we donnot have this festival...but i enjoy your happy~~

Malificus

Likes snow
Happy Halloween

raye_raye

my bologna has a 1st name
if only i could be as cool as you pro...erm...yeah i guess it seems as though i already am, esp with my really cool costume(avy)...oh yeah check it out!!

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I'm gonna be a pizza man for Halloween. :)

Hint: I'm working.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I will be a member of the Arby's staff. :D

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
back at you EA, er, raye raye

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Happy Halloween!

I'm only working 4 hours today, made it up the rest of the week. Going to see my nephew's first Halloween.

Also, I work for a very large company and they have a "Pumpkin Parade" in which all the kids from daycare or associates who want to participate bring their kids dressed up and parade them through the building. They get very creative and even make floats out of wagons. Last year my favorite was "Flower" the skunk from Bambi. It was a small child in a skunk suit surrounded by flowers on their float, it was cute.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 3
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 8
Mirage General Discussion 29
AngelsPeak Money & Investing 5
Nightsurfer General Discussion 5