Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Happy Halloween! A bit early for some people here but it's already being celebrated in some parts of the world so here goes nothing.

So who's going to go to a party and if so what/who will you go as?

Pics or it didn't happen.

:cool:

2. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

My plans got screwed royally. My brother's fiance bailed on me upon realizing the street the bar is on will be closed. She's afraid to walk one block because she's afraid of getting egged, possibly falling on the bad street or issues with drunk people. Even though I said people could walk with us she still said no. Guess I'll put my costume away for another year seeing as I couldn't find anyone to travel with me.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'll be in Memphis visiting a friend and we're probably going to a Halloween party and getting shitfaced. Not sure about my costume yet.

4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Dont really celebrate halloween in Australia but I hope all of you enjoy it :D

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I was suppose to work Halloween night so I never made any plans, but those fell through since this girl and I switched days. Now, I have Halloween off and I can either pass out candy, sleep or find something to do. Heh, at least I have a day to plan something out. >.<;

No costume as of yet!

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't celebrate Halloween.
    I hate it to be honest. Can't wait for it to be over.

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

i'm off to a huge halloween party tonight. haven't got my costume yet though i know what i'm going as. unfortunately i don't finish college til 6 which means i'll have to make my costume and get drunk at the same time.... i can see this going badly! :p

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

We are going to a party that our local raido station is throwing (after the kid scaring fun) I will be posting as many pics as I can. Most of the pics will be from the Trick or Treat fun.

I would love to go to dinner in my costume but I don't think I can fit it at a table let alone a booth. Looks like it will be south 21 burger stand for dinner tonight.

I know that I won't be on at all tomarow (due to final set up and trick or treat fun) so Happy Halloween to all of you here at GF.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween........
    ------
    Man that is a big bummer. Why not go out with some friends? Hell throw your own party on the roof of your building. What ever you do, don't sit Halloween out.

If you can ever make it here to NC for Halloween you are welcome to come play with me and my wife and friends as we go a scaring on our way to our 15 Ann Ball. Next year we are renewing our vowes and having a costume ball in place of a standard wedding (still trying to get the castle but have an alternate site in mind if the castle falls through).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  9. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I never seem to get into the swing of Halloween.

I was meant to be going to a party to have a few drinks but I doubt I'll go. A combination of working late and tiredness will probably mean no party for me.

I'll end up staying at home and telling young trick or treaters to 'piss off'.

10. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Halloweens not till tommorow night for me but I am going to a house party and then to my students Union. I'm going to be dressed as a demonic rabbit :)