Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What is everyone planning on doing tonight?

I would tell, but that would ruin the surprise, or should I say.. scare. I will let you all know tomorrow. :D

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

The queenies are MAKING me take them trick-or-treating...geez all this Halloween talk...will it never end?? LOLOLOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

AS IF!!

BTW....how 'bout a little hint huh??

3. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

we have our annual harvest party, the theme is 60's. so that is where we will be all night. Playing games and doing cake walks and all that good stuff. oh and not to mention dragging huge bags of candy home : / They give out Waaaaay to much candy in my opinion :D but my daughter is making a shoe box for some needy kids and has decided to donate most of her candy as well so that's cool :)

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Happy Halloween!!!!!!
    Well I hope you all had alot of fun tonight...:nod:
    I know I did...I took sevral trick or treaters to their knees and run screaming from the house...And yes I got pics to share....:D
    As for the HH it's gonna take a few days to get the pics back....Sorry..
    But all in all it was a blast...I will forever be known in this neiborhood as the Halloween Guy.!!:lol:
    I will post the pics tomarow just as soon as I get the chance.....

To my lovely wife Dawn, thank you for understanding the fact you loose me 2 or 3 weeks out of the year...And happy 10th Aniversery my love....

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Glad to hear you pulled it off!! I can't wait to see the pics!

Happy anniversary to you and Twilight! I hope you found a fabulous graveyard to dance in!!

Are ya planning for next year yet??? (Halloween)!

6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

LOL a nice "Welcome me to the neighborhood....here I am"! Yup that's how we use to measure our sucess of the evening....how many kids we made cry. Such nice people we are/were :nod: :lol: :nod:
    Can't wait for the pics either!

Congrats to you and Twiilight on the anniversary! (ON Halloween)?

:::walks away grumbling....amatures::::

Guess that would have more effect if I could actually spell the word....... :D

7. Nightsurfer

Hi all...Nanner..Yes on halloween:D . Ok well I had to sort through all the pics so I could find the best shots....So here goes..Well what the heck???? For some reason I can't post my pics...Hummmmmm:confused:
    Now it's off to fix the glitch...So don't worry I will be back in a bit with the pics.....Ok now lets see if this works....

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  8. Nightsurfer

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Awesome-AWESOME job!!! Hey, we need a hand-clapping smiley!!:D

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

LOVE IT! Brought back some fond Halloween memories! Although our people weren't as cool (we just stuffed bodies and used masks) it's somewhat like what we use to do. (although some of the bodies were US)! Down to the scattered body parts and coffins. <sigh> I miss that!

What I wanna know is....

Have the new neighbors sent over a priest yet :lol:

Were the blk cats in the mailbox during the days the mailman came?

Where is a pic of you and the wifey?