• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Festivus!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's right, today is Festivus. If you don't know what that is, then clearly you never watched Seinfeld.

So, does anybody here actually celebrate (or even joke about) Festivus in real life? If so, today is the day to do it! :lol:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I haven't actually celebrated it before....beyond last year on here, airing my grievances.

In fact, I shall do that now, in the spirit of Festivus.

I am aggrieved that my step sister chose to have her wedding on Christmas Day. It really has put a cramp in everyone else's plans. She's so selfish.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am aggrieved that my step sister chose to have her wedding on Christmas Day. It really has put a cramp in everyone else's plans. She's so selfish.
That's extremely annoying. I would be very opposed to a friend or relative having a wedding on Christmas day. It basically ruins Christmas for everybody who is invited. Instead of spending time with their families they have to go to the wedding and pretty much miss their own Christmas celebrations. :urp:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have my pole in the living room, okay that was a lie. I don't celebrate this "holiday" but my friends and I always talk about and tell lines from that very good episode. I don't have any grievences this year.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
How about a GF Festivus? Today only you can air your grievances about fellow GF'ers? Hate someone's avatar? Can't stand their condescending style?
------
Oh please?!? Nobody has a grievance? Here's one:
Kanshetz, I don't care how many testicles you have and I think you are a pervert. By the way, that goes for almost everyone else that post in sub-talk.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
How about a GF Festivus? Today only you can air your grievances about fellow GF'ers? Hate someone's avatar? Can't stand their condescending style?
------
Oh please?!? Nobody has a grievance? Here's one:
Kanshetz, I don't care how many testicles you have and I think you are a pervert. By the way, that goes for almost everyone else that post in sub-talk.

Hey....speaking of avatars......I kinda dislike the ones that have those little bitty teensy weensy pictures with words in them...like a cartoon caption in a newspaper.
I can't read the damn little fine print.....they are too damn small!!! :lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Danny, you share way too much information.
------
also my infraction hasn't expired. It was supposed to have expired 2 minutes ago and it didn't!

I've got a lot of problems with you people!

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I just want everyone to be as knowledgeable as me!

GF is way too squeamish despite the things I read in Subtalk =P

Also, I'm celebrating Festivus in chat I guess!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
look pal, I'm gonna be a nurse, I'm far from squeamish, k? but I do not need to know when my friends need to take a dump or a leak. Really. I'm good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
dDave Bathroom Wall 2