Happy Fathers Day To Our Fathers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Not sure I'll be on here tomorrow, so I wanted to send out a Happy Fathers day to all the fathers out there!

And a Special HAPPY FATHERS DAY to my late husband James, and Bunny_Roses late husband. They will forever be missed!!!

AngelsPeak likes this.

2. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

May be here.....may not. Hubby is taking daughter fishing overnight at his Mom's cottage. I'll be home (peacefully alone) painting the bathroom (MICKEY bathroom)! :D and sleeping late and all that good stuff! (sounds like Mothers Day to me :D)

To all the Dad's on here.....have a great day with your kids!!!!

And to the Dad's who can't be here with their kids.....Happy Fathers Day to you too.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Thanks Ladys..I spent most of today in the big city..Shopping with my daughter. So tomorrow I can rest up. No shopping for her tomorrow. She spent enought today..but its all for her so that is all that matters to me.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. Msbabedoll

Hey doubles, I'll be your daughter can I come next time? LOL

5. doubles2004

Sure why not. She spent enough today for 3 or 4 people ..Had to have new clothes,Shoes.Jewlrey. You name she got it. But It was all stuff she needed. She really does good when we go shopping . But im sure I will here from her mother for spending to much money on her..

6. Msbabedoll

AHHH your her father, if you wanna spend money on her then by all means spend it!! I LOVE taking my daughter shopping. its a bonding time for us. My mom and I are planning a shopping trip during the fourth. Her and my dad are also going to Scott, Paxton and I to the Zoo, I'm looking forward to it!!

7. doubles2004

Well thats how I feel .Shes mine to But her mother has always been this way..So I just ignore her now.But i hope you enjoy the trip with your family. I hate shopping but I had fun today with her. Even though she spent about $500 she is well worth It.

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Daddy if you got shoes, clothes and jewelry for 500 bucks you got off easy :D Give her a few years and you'll be adding a zero :lol:

In a million years I can't picture my Dad taking me shopping at that age. Nor can I imagine my hubby taking ours. You have one lucky daughter.

9. doubles2004

Thanks nanner. Yea I got off cheap I know .But years down the road I wont be.. Im sure It will probably be tripple that price..But she will still be worth It. I would rather spend it on her anyways.

10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

to all you wonderful dad's out there!!

AngelsPeak likes this.