Happy Earth Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Happy Earth Day! Im sure all of you will be biking or walking to work/school.

[​IMG]

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Everybody should switch to the Trailblazer GF skin today in celebration. :D

I would like to go hiking but I'm feeling under the weather unfortunately. I'll have to save it for the weekend.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Honestly, no. Nothing is close enough for me to walk to. Well, there is a lot of stuff that is close. It's just where I need to go tomorrow is no where near me. I'm definitely driving.

It's a nice thought, though.

4. Trick

Trick Registered Member

Honestly I didn't walk to or from school, I didn't even know it was Earth Day until I got onto google at school.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I jog to school. It burns more calories. :lol:

Happy Earth Day!

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I drove to work because it's to far to walk, and taking the bus would be far worse then driving.

I care about the environment, but I didn't know it was Earth Day till I heard it on my way to work this morning on the radio.

But Happy Earth Day to everyone none the less.

7. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

I walk my daughter to and from preschool rather than drive her there everyday - does that count??? :)

8. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Earth day is one of my favorite days of the year. I conserve energy like a mofo. I can't walk anywhere, though. That's the suburbs for ya.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I walked a lot today :melodramatic:

But not because of Earth Day. I'm rebellious like that.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Earth Day! Where we can take one day out of the year to do something healthy for the environment, then go back to fucking it up the next day.

Guarantee you that's that most people do, so they can claim they've done some good.