• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Christmas Everyone...

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
It's almost that time of year again, actually think I'm a bit late with this thread to be honest.

Anyway, what are your plans for crimbo 2011... I'm sure you're all out sorting out what you're gonna be doing, getting ready for the big day.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Running out of ideas for threads, are you HES? :lol:

Actually, if all goes well, I will celebrate Christmas 2011 American style. The likelihood is that I will need to work though. But hopefully even in doing that I can experience Xmas the American way. So excited.

Puck

Registered Member
Aww, it still feels like Christmas for me, so this is nice.

Hopefully I'll be celebrating UK style!

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Running out of ideas for threads, are you HES? :lol:

Actually, if all goes well, I will celebrate Christmas 2011 American style. The likelihood is that I will need to work though. But hopefully even in doing that I can experience Xmas the American way. So excited.
You wish :p --

I have no idea what I'm doing for crimbo, as it's bloody January. Although, I bet there are some who are planning Christmas, like signing up to them things where you put money aside to use when the time comes, so you're not skint and can't buy presents. --- I'm not that resourceful or organised.

Either way, I wish everyone a nice Crimbo when it arrives... *whistles christmassy type song*