• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cool, hope you are having a good on and staying warm Doubles. Also hope people don't shortchange you with a "Birthday/Christmas" present since the two days are so close together. :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Happy birthday Doubles!

Now Dragon, did ya think we wouldn't notice....happy birthday to you too!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yes happy birthday doubles. I feel for ya! lol my sister's birthday is the day after christmas and she always got short changed with christmas/birthday presents. I hope that you have a great day, and have lots of things planned just for the occasion : )

And happy birthday to you as well Dragon : )

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Thanks everyone. Yea getting shortchanged is the story of my life. :lol: Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dragon.

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
Happy Birthday :)

Dragon

V.I.P.
Thanks everyone. Went to Applebee's last night and got a free sundae and balloons! The workers didn't sing happy birthday because they didn't want to make a scene. Don't you think having balloons at the table is making a scene? :D But my friends did sing happy birthday to me though. They were trying to do the relighting candles on me but it back fired. One blow and the candles were out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
AmericanMusic Birthdays 3