• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday Wall-e (wooly)!

Bliss

Sally Twit

I don't even know if you'll see this or not but I'd like to think that you will.

Happy Birthday chap! I hope you have a wonderful day. Post more pictures of you dressed in women's clothing please.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday big guy. I'm sure you're going to enjoy a few cold ones to celebrate this wonderful occasion. I hope one day you'll decide to come here more often and contribute in the wrestling section.

Cheers!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Happy 21th, buddy! You should come round more often.

Since you already got cake, here's a Wooldoorf salad.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Happy birthday! I hope you have a great one. and I agree, we need more drag pictures.

May your day be filled with booze and bitches.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Happy Birthday, wooly! Have an awesome day, buddy.

May your day be filled with...other good things besides booze and bitches.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Happy 21st Birthday bud!!! Make sure to live it up and always have someone to watch over you when you're drinking and drive you home. Make it an awesome one!!

~Shwa

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday Wooly!

Get your punk ass back here and post more. Oh and have a nice day!

wooly

I am the woolrus
aww you guys!! :D thanks a lot!! right now this thread is competing with my singing Elvis birthday balloon for the best present award!! :D

and i shall most definitely try my damndest to be around here more!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
AmericanMusic Birthdays 3