• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy birthday, Unity!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm glad Millz dragged you here and that you stuck around. You're a real inspiration.

Happy birthday, my friend.
------
OK so apparently there's a glitch and I'm a day early. I blame Hybrix.

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Happy early birthday!!! :)

Hope you'll enjoy that day!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
When I saw the thread I was thinking...isn't it tomorrow? lol

Happy early Birthday Dan <3

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Happy Birthday Unity, I hope you have a wonderful one!

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday bro! Hope you have a really great day!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Happy Birthday Unity, I hope you have a wonderful one!
Happy Birthday bro! Hope you have a really great day!
Thanks a lot!

Tomorrow will be a great day for the most part, I'll be at practicum for 8 hours (including a site visit from my faculty advisor, yikes) but I'll be going out to dinner with my family.

And then on Friday Millz and I are going to a bar with some friends to celebrate our birthdays in style.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Happy first-of-two-days birthday Daniel. I hope you have a great day tomorrow (sounds like you will). And I am sure Friday will be fun with the friends. Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Happy first-of-two-days birthday Daniel. I hope you have a great day tomorrow (sounds like you will). And I am sure Friday will be fun with the friends. Pics or it didn't happen! ;)
Thanks, Idz!

I'll make sure we take a lot of pics when we're out.

By the way, I expect all of you to post again tomorrow! That's when it counts. :lol:

Impact

V.I.P.
Happy Birthday Dan, now it's actually your birthday. Hope you have a great day, and good fun when you celebrate on Friday.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Vidic15 Birthdays 17
Shooting_Palanx Birthdays 17