• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy birthday Tucker

Xeilo

V.I.P.
GF is telling me its your birthday old man, so happy birthday and enjoy yourself!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Happy Birthday, my friend! I'm guessing the timing might be a little off with Xeilo being in Australia, but hey...hope you have a good one. :)

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hey bro! Have a awesome Birthday! I really do hope the years to come will bring you love, joy, peace, hope and prosperity.
Live on...........live long..........live strong.........likklemore!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's definitely not tell me it's your birthday, but since the thread as already been created I decided to wish you a early Happy Birthday.

Here is my birthday gift for you:

YouTube - Bret Hart Tribute

Hopefully you enjoy it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Considering I made his bday thread last year, I'm sure it is his birthday :lol:. But America still has to catch up, they haven't finished yesterday yet.

Happy Birthday Tucker! May you have a great year ahead...twice as good as the good you had this year, at least.

Impact

V.I.P.
Happy Birthday Tucker. Hope you have a great day

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Happy Birthday, Tuck. Hope you have a good one! :)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Thanks, folks. I appreciate the wishes. Xeilo, that's what I like about Aussies and Kiwis - you're always the first ones partying!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
The people from the future always beat Americans!

Happy Birthday. :)