• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday To Me!

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'm a loser. Its my birthday.

Show me some love!!

The big 18. I can die for my country, but I can't get drunk. What a sham.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Happy Birthday by the way, haha since I forgot to put it in the first post, and drink up!

Vegito728

Registered Member
Happy birthday. Make sure you don't get to drunk lol.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Dont get drunk, he is 18, he needs to celebrate.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'm with Piccolo what type of celebration would it be; if I was sober? Come on...thats just...blasphemous!!!

Just wait till tonight :)

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I would be breaking out Everclear and Vodka, make some Jello Shots, etc. When I turn 21 I cant even imagine what that will be like.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
oh man everclear and I....hm...last time those two mixed I ended up getting pulled over for yard farming.

Sounds like fun. Everclear it is! I was thinking about jungle juice though..not jello shots. Although jello shots could be amusing....

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Jungle Juice is good too, but I love Jello Shots, I also wish they didnt lower the percentage of Everclear from 95% to 75%, bastards.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
AmericanMusic Birthdays 3