• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday Shelgarr

Dabs

Registered Member
This is a belated Happy Birthday, I am so sorry, I meant to start it yesterday, but things became complicated. I hope your birthday was a great one and I hope the great fun times continue thru the weekend *smiles*

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy Belated Birthday Shelgarr. I hope you had a great day celebrating with your family.

Always remember, age is only a number :)

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Hey very happy birthday !!! It's not showing up right now though. lol.

Any plans?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Happy 39th, shelgarr! It's good having you as a regular GFer. I look forward to celebrating again next year when you turn 39. Hope your day's a funion!

Dekzper

Registered Member
No way! If she's like mom, she's still having her 29th birthday! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHELGARR! :hoorah: :happybday: :hoorah:
I hope you're having an awesome birthday weekend and I hope you're still here for your next 29th Birthday! :nod:

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Happy Birthday Shel, I hope you have a wonderful day!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Thank you much everyone. So far I'm performing quite well on the celebrating (even at my age). Yesterday had lunch out to eat sushi with my family, today played 3 hours of tennis, and tomorrow will host a luncheon with my extended family and 6 of my closest friends. It'll be on the restaurant veranda of a golf resort. My milestone gift is a new watch that will have a ring of diamond arounds the face. Gorgeous...bidding for it on e-Bay.

Dabs

Registered Member
Thank you much everyone. So far I'm performing quite well on the celebrating (even at my age). Yesterday had lunch out to eat sushi with my family, today played 3 hours of tennis, and tomorrow will host a luncheon with my extended family and 6 of my closest friends. It'll be on the restaurant veranda of a golf resort. My milestone gift is a new watch that will have a ring of diamond arounds the face. Gorgeous...bidding for it on e-Bay.

Ouuuu, sounds beautimus! I hope you win it, and please show pics :) It sounds like you have been having a grand birthday, that's great to hear.

qweerblue

Registered Member
Hey, Shel--Happy Birthday! Sounds like you've been celebrating right proper :D

I hope the weekend continues to bring you lots of fun, laughs, warmth, and love (and that snazzy watch ;))

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
Hilander Birthdays 9