• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday shelgarr

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I noticed today is your birthday. Wishing you a happy one and many more to come. Do you have any special plans?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday, shel.

Hopefully, you can celebrate with your family.

Cheers!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Thanks! I did my normal monday high school library volunteering. My mom is taking me out for dinner, and then following that, a friend is taking me for a drink. Last night, another friend took me out for dinner, and on thursday another friend plans to as well. I will see my niece on thursday to celebrate. Saturday, my daughter travels home from college we all get together with my extended family. They all pitched in and bought me a hotel night in Indian Wells CA where there is a professional tennis tournament. I used it Mar 4/5 with a special friend. I'm feeling pretty damn excellent.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Happy Birthday, shel! It sounds like you have some great plans. Enjoy yourself.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday shel, hope you had a great day.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Thanks again everyone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
Dabs Birthdays 12