• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday MeninTights

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday, hope you have a good one and wishing you many more. Do you have any plans for today?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday Spence, hope you have a great day. I hadn't realized you shared a birthday with the Gipper.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Happy birthday MiT. You share a birthday with Rick Astley and Bob Marley, one of which was a musical genius (but Bob Marley wasn't bad either ;) ). Hope you have a great year ahead.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Happy birthday, MIT! Have a blast!

dDave

V.I.P.
Happy Birthday Spence!

I hope it's a good day full of family, friends, and good memories. :)

Let us know how it goes!

You share a birthday with Rick Astley and Bob Marley, one of which was a musical genius (but Bob Marley wasn't bad either ). Hope you have a great year ahead.
:lol:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Happy birthday MiT. You share a birthday with Rick Astley and Bob Marley, one of which was a musical genius (but Bob Marley wasn't bad either ;) ). Hope you have a great year ahead.
seriously its like people born on this day end up being the best at whatever they do. Reagan, Babe Ruth, Axl Rose, Marley, Tom Brokaw. Maybe I'll find my best.
Its been a sad day really. I found out about Brandon las night. Pro was such a great guy. I just feel horrible for what his family is going through and what he went through.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
AmericanMusic Birthdays 3
Vidic15 Birthdays 10