• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday Major

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I got really confused when I saw idi and Dave saying Happy Birthday but then I saw the timestamp haha

Anyway, sorry I missed it yesterday. Happy Birthday!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday Major, hope you had a good one.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Again??? How did this sneak up on me? It seems like since I've been here, only Major and Edgehead had a birthday, and I'm talking about Major's LAST birthday, not this one. Seriously, how many people are actually around at the board now these days? Feels like everybody else got skipped over. Like literally every other person BUT Major and Edgehead.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
See this is normally the spot I'd be tempted to do something like switch my Avs teams to Blackhawks and try to get like 3-5 real good Echoes season goals with all of us in Blackhawks jerseys for a small little highlight reel with his theme, but it's a hassle because I'd have to go one-by-one editing people on and off teams since the free agent list is full, so it's well outside my tolerance for "the trouble it's worth". On the other hand, if there's any players from the 1998-99 season he'd really want to play alongside of, that MIGHT be doable. But the Hawks then sucked.

It's basically Eric Daze, Tony Amonte, Doug Gilmour, Chris Chelios. but that's it. Team always tanks on simulated seasons.

Last edited:

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Hey Maj, I might try the above idea simply out of boredom and I don't feel like practicing with my whole team right now, plus if the real life Hawks get eliminated, might be cool to see something like this if I can put together a good one. But if I try, I can't commit to finishing it since I got other stuff to do in the coming week. So... I might tinker with the idea of spreading people out to other teams and leave me, you, and 3 other people on the Hawks, but no promises. I figure it's 2 days beyond your birthday, so... not sure it would have the same impact. Unless the real life Hawks lose and you want to feel better. Then I wouldn't mind pushing through.

Plus, I play with full opponent advantage on, which means I'd be up against the wall every second out there even more than with my normal team where everyone has 11/15 abilities on average.

So just to let you know, I'm thinking of tinkering with the idea. I have the HD space for a short highlight video.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Again??? How did this sneak up on me? It seems like since I've been here, only Major and Edgehead had a birthday, and I'm talking about Major's LAST birthday, not this one. Seriously, how many people are actually around at the board now these days? Feels like everybody else got skipped over. Like literally every other person BUT Major and Edgehead.
Well, I always make my birthday public on every board I register to. Perhaps some aren't doing it and that's why you have that feeling.

But, anyway, happy late birthday Major! Hope you had a great one.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Well, I always make my birthday public on every board I register to.
Yeah, I thought it was like automatic or something. Or that hybrix kept on top of it or something. I guess not.

And exactly how many boards do you post on? That's got to be a bit exhausting.

I think Echoes is still out on his birthday. Seems like a multi-dayer. Update us.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Me? Currently, probably 5 or 6 including this one. It was more at some point but those boards either died or I left because of how annoyed I was at certain admins' behavior.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CaptainObvious Birthdays 6
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
AmericanMusic Birthdays 3
idisrsly Birthdays 16