Happy birthday Major

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Thanks guys! I had a really nice birthday. Went out for dinner at my favorite French restaurant last night, and then did Easter stuff today with the fam.

You're how old now?
Well, my mom put some of those number candles in my birthday pie and I was like "wow" at the size of the number. I asked if she could reverse the two digits. haha

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Thanks guys! I had a really nice birthday. Went out for dinner at my favorite French restaurant last night, and then did Easter stuff today with the fam.

Well, my mom put some of those number candles in my birthday pie and I was like "wow" at the size of the number. I asked if she could reverse the two digits. haha
French restaurant? I can't think of any food I've had that is specifically French (no, French fries do not count :lol:) I'm sure I've had it, I've just never made that connection.

And about your age. Fine. Don't tell me. I just checked your facebook instead ;)

ReasontoBelieve

Registered Member
Hi Major I also wanted to say Happy Birthday..

I was starting to think about making a birthday thread but some people
don't like it when you do that.
So I hope you had a great day and I hope your wishes came true especially that
you the majority of the cake :lol:
That's why you are called Major because you get the Major (ity) of everything.;)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
French restaurant? I can't think of any food I've had that is specifically French (no, French fries do not count :lol:) I'm sure I've had it, I've just never made that connection.

And about your age. Fine. Don't tell me. I just checked your facebook instead ;)
Well I'm no culinary expert, so I don't know what makes food French. The stuff I've had is really damn good though. Last night I had a big steak with a maitre d'hotel butter sauce and it was fantastic.

Am I younger or older than you expected? :lol:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
^Well, I knew the general range so I wasn't all that surprised. (my guess was off by one year but I can live with that)

I mean, you've stated on several occasions that you played NES growing up. Plus I knew you were on PDC way back when. ;)