Happy Birthday, Love Brix

Sally Twit
So I was playing Poker today and I got to thinking.. What would I do if I ran out of chips? That wouldn't be good.

Brix should reward us for every year we've been here with a nice bundle of chips. How about it, Brix?

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I thought it's hybrix's birthday. :hah:

I think it's a good idea. For every year you're in GF, you get a chips bonus. Like an anniversary one. :)

Son of Liberty
The funny thing was the other day I was wondering what Hybrix b-day really was. And I to thought this was a Birthday Thread for him :hah:

but I see where you're coming from. When I was at another forum they gave you 500 "v-money" to use on betting Although there wasnt any use for them in a Poker game instead the idea was betting on who won hockey games. But yeah they did hook you up with 500 for your bday every year. I always thought that was kinda cool considering they dont really cost anything in the first place :hah:
I thought it's hybrix's birthday. :hah:
Me too, haha.

I like it. Even if it's not chips, I mean, you can get those easily just by making lots of loverly long posts.

Or just keep annihilating everyone in the poker room. (maybe chips is a good idea after all, in my case :lol:)

Monday Night Rollins
Staff member
Here's a thought Bliss...

Win more in poker, post more or create more threads.

Problem solved!

Staff member
We probably need to redo the chip system before implementing any system like that. Right now I have like 30,000 chips and there's no way I will ever be losing them all. :lol:

4 legs good 2 legs bad
With all these 100 chip tournaments we've been playing it's pretty easy to go through chips quickly if you're not finishing top 3 regularly, especially for people who might not post as much as some of us. I think a birthday chip bonus is a good idea.

Staff member
That's true. I have a ton but I haven't played much poker lately. I think we should add some rooms for 1,000 chip tournaments. "Angry Tournaments". :lol: