• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday Kaz!

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'm not sure where you've disappeared to but I am sure you'll be back again.

Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoy whatever you do to celebrate.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday Kaz. Hopefully you enjoy this great celebration of yours. Do you have any plans? Or you already celebrated it over the weekend?

Hopefully you come back to see this thread.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Happy Birthday Kaz! Hope you had a good one.

Impact

V.I.P.
Happy Birthday Kaz, hope it's a good one. 21 finally, huh? Hopefully you come grace GF with your presence some more soon.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Happy Birthday, Kaz! Have a great day, buddy...don't do anything BR wouldn't do.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
What's up everybody?

Thanks for the birthday wishes. This was my 21st, and I did indeed enjoy it thoroughly. The whole family was in town for it, and the sister and brother-in-law took me out to a tiki bar (frequented by older men mostly, but then again I live in a town full of old people), and I got my rum on.

I'll post up the heirloom I got at some point- it's an engraved flask from my great-grandfather, probably one he got around WW1 or Prohibition. They knew I liked it- so I got it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Chaos Birthdays 18
ysabel Birthdays 16