• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday Ilus

Impact

V.I.P.
Damn, 3 GF birthdays in one day! Happy 18th! Hope it's a good one. Any plans, or do you have to work?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Happy 18th, Ilus!

I used to be 18, now I am 19... lol. Enjoy it! One of the last as a teenager.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Happy birthday, Ilus. I hope you have a great day, and that the coming year brings good things for you.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Thank you very much everyone! :)

Today I am able to submit papers for residency VISA for the US, so I will do this to begin the long wait for approvals. Other than this, I have classes, so nothing so special for today lol. Friday Night I am going to party with friends, so I guess you can say I will celebrate then.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Happy birthday my friend! I hope you have a great day, year, and that you will be successful getting your visa. Good luck!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Happy birthday, Ilus! You made it through a tough year; you deserve to party your ass off on Friday. I'll bet you a thousand kroonies that 18 turns out to be a lot more to your liking. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
AmericanMusic Birthdays 3