• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday Hybrix

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday, man! I think this is your first ever birthday thread on GF. I had to do some investigative work just to find out when it was. April birthdays FTW! Anyway, I hope you have a great day.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
HAPPY BURFDAY BRIX!

Actually, though... happy birthday... you deserve to enjoy it given how much work you put into GF almost every day.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Happy Birthday, Brix! So it's actually today? Not tomorrow or 6 months from now? I never know what to think with these GF birthday threads, haha.

Whenever it is, enjoy it my friend.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday, Brix! So it's actually today? Not tomorrow or 6 months from now? I never know what to think with these GF birthday threads, haha.

Whenever it is, enjoy it my friend.
Yes, it's actually his birthday today. But now that you mention it, Happy Birthday Bizzy!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Something tells me it's not Hybrix' actual birthday today for some reason but I'll wish him a Happy B-Day anyway!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Happy birthday Brix, one year old, and one year closer to that comfy rocking chair onthe porch. git yer shotgun ready.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't see his bday shown on the index page. Whatever ....

very happy birthday GF inventor, whether it's today or 6 months from now lol !

<333333333