• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday EEB!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
English-Emo Boy,
Happy your 22nd birthday!
Have fun!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday buddy, it's great to see you come to GF from time to time, I do wish you were a bit more active.

Anyway, I don't really need to tell you to get hammered, because I know you nice and well to know that you'll do your best. Hopefully this year is good for you.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Happy Birthday Mr!!! Have a FAB day!!!

:)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Cheers, Mister BEE! May this birthday be one to always remember fondly. Here's wishing you the very best for the year ahead.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Thanks guys,

Not entirely sure I deserve a Birthday thread considering I'm never active, but thanks never-the-less.

Yes Ruth, I did get wasted yesterday and unfortunately spent half the day in bed ill!!

Bliss

Sally Twit
For some reason I thought you were older than me. Anyway, I am glad you had a nice day. Happy belated Birthday!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Happy belated birthday!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
AmericanMusic Birthdays 3