• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday Echoes

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
GF is telling me it's your Birthday, but for some reason I have a feeling it's not till tomorrow. For some reason it always tells me a day in advance.

None the less, just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday buddy, hopefully you have a great day.

Cheers!

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
happy birthday, ech! :balloon: hope it's a good one.

here's your inevitable and inedible cake:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
It is tomorrow. Stonehenge's birthday is on Stoner Day - 4/20.

Anyway, happy birthday, E. Hope you have a great day. <3

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think BR's calendar is a day in advance...he did the same thing for Dabs' birthday haha

Anyway, Happy early Birthday Echoes!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Happy early GF Birthday, Echoes!

You're definitely a cornerstone of the site and a great dude; hope that you enjoy yourself.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It's a glitch. The day before the actual birthdays, the info flashes for an hour at least (making it seem like it's already their bday), then it disappears (making you feel like you just imagined it appearing). Yep, spent way too much time analyzing that bday alerts before.

Happy birthday E! I shall celebrate it the way it should, in your honor!

Bliss

Sally Twit
I didn't know it was your Birthday! How DARE you keep that quiet?

I hope you have a fantastic day. Lord knows you deserve it.

Happy Birthday! <3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Shooting_Palanx Birthdays 24
ysabel Birthdays 25
Mirage Birthdays 32