• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday Dragon!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Happy Birthday, dude! :D
:spin: :happybday: :spin:

I hope you have an awesome day and an epic party! :D

Dragon

V.I.P.
Thank you very much! I went for round 2 earlier tonight. My brother's birthday was a day before mines and we took him out for his birthday. When midnight arrived, it was a different story. My room mate and friends bought be me beers and shots. lol. Its hard to believe that I am 30. A lot of people look at me and think that I am 18. I am really glad that i am still around. 6 years ago, i had a heart attack and thought i was a goner. had open heart surgery and thank the doctors and surgeons for saving my life. Really grateful to have you all as friends on this forum! Hope to be around for another 30 years and longer. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy belated birthday, Dragon. The big 3-0, that's crazy. Glad you had a great time celebrating with your friends. Free beer and shots is always fun.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Happy 30th, Dragon. I look at your picture and see someone much younger...enjoy the youthful looks.:nod: