Happy birthday doubles and Dragon!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It looks like you guys share a birthday! :) Have a good one! Any exciting plans?

So what are you gonna wish for? ;)

:D

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Thanks Andrew! I was invited to dinner by some family friends of ours and on the way there, my cousin calls me and told me to go to my one uncle's house cause he was celebrating his dad's birthday and I told him I'd come after the first dinner.

The first dinner was great and I was stuffed and I got a nice dress shirt which I needed so bad to go with my khaki pant so then it was off to the second dinner. I show up at my uncle's house and not many people knew today was my birthday. My uncle's birthday was on the 8th and yesterday was my brother's birthday. So we had cake and word got out that today was my birthday.

So after the dinner, my cousin wanted me to come over and take a picture of his PS3 so that he can put on ebay. So pretty much I did alot of driving around. The first dinner was about 30 miles from where I live and the second dinner was on my way home and then my cousin lives on the other side of town about 15 minutes from me and now I am exhausted and stuffed.

My birthday wish is to stay healthy because of my heart. The heart was feeling weird last night but it's ok now. I ran out of medcation last night and didn't have time to go pick it up today so I will be getting it first thing tomorrow morning.

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Happy Birthday Doubles!

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Thanks Andrew and dragon for the birthday wishes. I did nothing all day slept most of it.lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON

5. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

I Double and triple that as well my favorite people........ Doubles and dragon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAT

Nani

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi ya

Happy Belated Birthday Dragon and Doubles !!

Hope you got what you wanted.:cool: :D