Happy birthday dDave

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yes, I saw the comma. But there is no verb in front of "pizza" so I assumed you were making the pizza with your family along with the carrot cake and the grammar just didn't make sense.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
What I got for my birthday...

Blu Rays
-Air Force One
-In the Line of Fire
-Harry Potter 8 film collection
-The Matrix Trilogy

Books
-Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis
-The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis
-Hyrule Historia - Nintendo

A new pair of jeans.

And Mirage got me one of those really cool framed N64 boxes. (DK64 :nod:)

I also had my first official drink (in a chilled mug and everything). Mississippi Mud, really good mix of dark and light beer. I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I can't actually buy alcohol until I get my license renewed, I have 30 days to do that.

Haven't watched a flick yet, gotta go do that now.

Oh, the joys of being 21. I have to say that I don't really feel different at all. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I also had my first official drink (in a chilled mug and everything). Mississippi Mud, really good mix of dark and light beer. I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I can't actually buy alcohol until I get my license renewed, I have 30 days to do that!
And so it begins. :lol:

Sounds like you got some nice presents and had a fun day overall. I hope that's just a start of a great year ahead for you!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
What I got for my birthday...

Blu Rays
-Air Force One
-In the Line of Fire
-Harry Potter 8 film collection
-The Matrix Trilogy

Books
-Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis
-The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis
-Hyrule Historia - Nintendo

A new pair of jeans.

And Mirage got me one of those really cool framed N64 boxes. (DK64 :nod:)

I also had my first official drink (in a chilled mug and everything). Mississippi Mud, really good mix of dark and light beer. I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I can't actually buy alcohol until I get my license renewed, I have 30 days to do that.

Haven't watched a flick yet, gotta go do that now.

Oh, the joys of being 21. I have to say that I don't really feel different at all. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes!
Sounds like you had a really good birthday. A chilled glass is always better. If I drink a glass of wine I always chill the glass.

I also saw the comma.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Once again, thanks for all the well wishes. It was a great day.

I sort of finished out the birthday stuff yesterday as it were (after taking Saturday off). I went on a really good hike with my brother and then later that night hung out with friends that wanted to see me for my birthday but couldn't because it's on Valentine's day (oh the woes of having my birthday on that day :lol:)

Anyway. Cool random fact. I just found out that one of my favorite actors, Simon Pegg, has the same birthday as I do. Simon Pegg - IMDb