Happy Birthday CaptianObvious

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Thanks everyone, it was a good weekend. I saw the Spurs twice and they won both times, so it was pretty good:)
Now that's a party! Happy very very very late birthday Robb. I greatly appreciate you on this website. I love reading your post even if I don't comment or rep very often. You've been a great friend over the years and I hope nothing but the best.
btw- I heard the Cult on the radio yesterday and thought about you and a conversation we had a long time ago. Funny how that works.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Now that's a party! Happy very very very late birthday Robb. I greatly appreciate you on this website. I love reading your post even if I don't comment or rep very often. You've been a great friend over the years and I hope nothing but the best.
btw- I heard the Cult on the radio yesterday and thought about you and a conversation we had a long time ago. Funny how that works.
Thank you Spence, I appreciate that very much. You've been a great friend as well, and to be honest many of the things you have shared have been very inspiring.

I remember that conversation. Just for bringing that up I'm going to through some Cult on my iPod right now.