• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy birthday CaptainObvious!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday CO. Have a good one.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Happy birthday Cap. Hope you have a great day and awesome year ahead!!

dDave

V.I.P.
Rob, happy birthday.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Seriously Robb. We don't chat much. I can barely make it on the site with everything I'm doing. But I've always thought very highly of you and respected you. From what little I know I think you're the type of guy I could form a brotherly friendship with if we lived close.

Happy birthday. I hope this next year is filled with love and accomplishments. And I hope God pours His blessing on you.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Seriously Robb. We don't chat much. I can barely make it on the site with everything I'm doing. But I've always thought very highly of you and respected you. From what little I know I think you're the type of guy I could form a brotherly friendship with if we lived close.

Happy birthday. I hope this next year is filled with love and accomplishments. And I hope God pours His blessing on you.
Spence, I feel the exact same way. You are exactly the kind of guy I would form that kind of bond with. Thank you for your kind words, and may God continue to bless you and your family.