• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday Butch Cassidy

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The outlaws of the old west have been romanticized in movies and even while still alive in books. Butch Cassidy and his hole in the wall gang were the last of these men. Roaming the west doing as they pleased and I often wonder were they killed in Bolivia or did they come back to the US. I have to admit I have had a fascination with them myself but I knew they were still outlaws that robbed and killed people. Do you have a fascination with the outlaws from the old west?

Apr 13, 1866: Butch Cassidy is born

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Ever since I first watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid many years ago, it became my second all-time favourite film and I was really fascinated with the real life behind it for a while. I read a ton about them and other outlaws etc, but it didn't last long and I've forgotten everything now :( I still think it's interesting though. And that film is still my second favourite film ever.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
AmericanMusic Birthdays 3