• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Birthday Babe_Ruth!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey man, I saw that it's your birthday today (well, in a few months I mean), but I figured I'd post it now so I could be the first.

Have a great one and be sure to drink a beer for me!

:hat:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Damn, I never knew it was your birthday already! Happy Birthday, Biz! Have a good one. I'm sure you'll be partying hard.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I thought his bday is in June?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Really? Well damn! I guess you can never celebrate a birthday too early. :lol:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Read Hybrix' OP again...lol

I don't know why this thread was made but I laughed anyway.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Babe has a bad habit of making Birthday threads early just so he can get the jump on the OP. He pissed off my good friend Echoes pretty badly by doing this on his birthday recently so I decided to show MJ how it feels lol. :lol:

Have a wonderful day on this great day Vince! :nod:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
HEY! Happy birthday, dude! So glad to hear you are one year older! Enjoy it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
He just lives in the future...but cannot beat us Europeans (or Australians and Pacific Islanders!) if we really wanted to make an early thread, within reasonable amount of time. Which reminds me, when is your birthday Hybrix? I don't remember any birthday thread for you. :hmm:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
LOL Brix! I went to his profile to make sure his bday was today and to make/read comments. I just wasn't sure when you said this is a very early bday wish until I read the replies in this thread.
And here's you spamming again for you have too much time on your hands :p

Dekzper

Registered Member
Happy Birthday Biz! :D
:happybday: :hoorah:
Sorry, I'm addicted to smilies! I hope you have an awesome day and an awesome time watching the game!

He must be watching a game. I mean, he is addicted to sports... :lol: