Happy birthday Atreyu

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know your not active as you once were but you still pop in from time to time so hopefully you'll see this thread.

I wish you a happy 18th Birthday and I hope it's filled with fun and excitement.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday Dude. I hope you are taking full advantage of being freshly 18 and spending your night in the pub :lol: Hope you have a good one.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Happy Birthday Dude. I hope you are taking full advantage of being freshly 18 and spending your night in the pub :lol: Hope you have a good one.
:lol: I went to the pub the day after my birthday. Brought two vodka and coke and lost $12 on the pokies:p Had to do the things you can't do until your 18.

Thank you eerybody for the birthday wishes!

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
:lol: I went to the pub the day after my birthday. Brought two vodka and coke and lost $12 on the pokies:p Had to do the things you can't do until your 18.
Yeah, I always lose on pokies. It seems that your first time on them is a precursor for every other time. You lose the first time, you always lose, you win the first time, you always win. I've never won a thing on them, but my friend always wins like $50+ on them. Bitch. Good to hear you had a good time.