• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy birthday Atreyu

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know your not active as you once were but you still pop in from time to time so hopefully you'll see this thread.

I wish you a happy 18th Birthday and I hope it's filled with fun and excitement.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Happy Birthday!!

Hope you have a great day and enjoy yourself.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
oooo Boy, I guess you deserve a Birthday Cake, too!

Happy Birthday!!!

Impact

V.I.P.
Happy Birthday Dude. I hope you are taking full advantage of being freshly 18 and spending your night in the pub :lol: Hope you have a good one.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Happy Birthday Dude. I hope you are taking full advantage of being freshly 18 and spending your night in the pub :lol: Hope you have a good one.
:lol: I went to the pub the day after my birthday. Brought two vodka and coke and lost $12 on the pokies:p Had to do the things you can't do until your 18.

Thank you eerybody for the birthday wishes!

Impact

V.I.P.
:lol: I went to the pub the day after my birthday. Brought two vodka and coke and lost $12 on the pokies:p Had to do the things you can't do until your 18.
Yeah, I always lose on pokies. It seems that your first time on them is a precursor for every other time. You lose the first time, you always lose, you win the first time, you always win. I've never won a thing on them, but my friend always wins like $50+ on them. Bitch. Good to hear you had a good time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
AmericanMusic Birthdays 3