• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy belated Birthday Comet!

Bliss

Sally Twit
It was Comet's Birthday on the 20th of July and sadly none of us made him a thread. Shame on us!

I hope you had a wonderful day, sir. Sorry we never wished you a Happy Birthday.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Dude, sorry about that. Happy belated birthday. You truly are a great addition to this place.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Happy belated birthday Comet! I hope it was a good one!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't even see it at the bottom of the page to be honest. None the less, Happy belated birthday Comet. Hopefully had a great time celebrating it with the people you love.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
BR, you honestly remember what you were doing on 20th of July? Really?

Happy birthday Comet :)

Taliesin

Registered Member
Happy birthday, man. Did you get lots of stuff?

Comet

Registered Member
Thank you folks very much for the thread and your warm and thoughtful comments.

So am I officially the oldest active member on this forum at sixty-three? If so I want a special award to display near my avatar. Perhaps a cane or wheelchair. :lol:

And when I hit seventy maybe we can designate a few members to assist me with cooking, cleaning and eating. :shocked:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Happy birthday old guy! :p

I think we had an older member before....but we might have banned him for some reason (unrelated to his age, don't worry :lol: ).

Comet

Registered Member
I think we had an older member before....but we might have banned him for some reason (unrelated to his age, don't worry :lol: ).
Well if I develop Tourette Syndrome and begin cursing at random members and screaming at small children I completely understand if you folks have to ban me. :shifteyes:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Well if I develop Tourette Syndrome and begin cursing at random members and screaming at small children I completely understand if you folks have to ban me. :shifteyes:
we let Bliss stay...

Hope you had a great birthday, Comet.