• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Belated Birthday Angel!!! :)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oops! : ( well I feel bad for not noticing, but I was gone all day yesterday and only logged on I think one time but still that is no excuse!!!

shame on us! Hope you had a great day anyway!

you know we love you ; )

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Re: Happy Belated Birthday Angel!!! :)

Happy B-day angel... I didnt even look at that yesterday, and the fact that I didnt get on my computer until 11 PM

Nanner

Registered Member

Yikes I never look at that! Sorry 'bout that :(

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! Hope it was a great one! :nod:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?

After crying for hours over being forgotten...I realized that you guys wouldn't purposely do that to me!!:shake:
Hehehehehe....actually yesterday was just like any other day (especially with all the tests) we celebrated on Saturday....thanks though!

TwilightDawn

~Bus Driver's Pet~

Happy Belated B-Day Angel...Sorry it wasn't done sooner, but I had no access until now. Night says Happy B-Day too!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?

TwilightDawn said:
Happy Belated B-Day Angel...Sorry it wasn't done sooner, but I had no access until now. Night says Happy B-Day too!

Awwww....thank you!! But, I'd really rather here about your new house and the move and all that exciting stuff!! Hope your getting all settled in!:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
Bliss Birthdays 11