• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Happy 75th Bugs Bunny

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
As suave as Cary Grant, as wise-cracking as Groucho Marx, a gifted soft-shoe dancer, and a pugnacious righter of wrongs who stood up to bullies (even, during World War II, to Hitler himself), Bugs was the most American of iconic cartoon figures.
http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/happy-75th-birthday-bugs-bunny/

He is my favorite cartoon character. I still like to watch Bugs from time to time, guess I'll never outgrow him. He's such a rascally rabbit. Bet he could straighten out Washington.ha ha

Any Bugs fans on here?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Bugs Bunny was my whole childhood with GI Joe & Transformers, man. Who doesn't love Bugs Bunny?

Rapier

V.I.P.
He was ok. Daffy was my guy.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Daffy was okay but Bugs is the man.

Rapier

V.I.P.

Daffy VS. Bugs seems to be a cottage industry.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm a huge Bugs Bunny fan. Used to watch him all time as a child. Love his rivalry with Elmer Fudd. And, he was great in Space Jam. They don't make it like him anymore that's for sure.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Bugsy is Saturday morning cartoons. I never tire of Bugsy and the gang. Classic childrens entertainment. Happy birthday Bugsy! (You don't look a day over 30). :D

- Cham

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 0
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
dDave Bathroom Wall 2