• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Hanley Ramirez to Boston

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
Ken Rosenthal is reporting parameters are set on 5 year/$90 million contract. Red Sox still pushing for Sandoval too. Speculation is Hanley is open to a position change and would play LF and team would look to trade Yoenis Cespedes for pitching.

Ramirez is headed to Boston to finalize the deal on Monday.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Their needs remain dangerously out there, especially if they're shopping Cespedes for the pitcher they really need.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
Done deal 9 years to the day after being traded Hanley returns. Expectation is he will play LF and Cespedes if he won't move to RF is gone for pitching. One year of Jason Heyward got Braves Shelby Miller. Could Cespedes return someone like James Paxton from Seattle?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The Sox will definitely have themselves a hitter friendly lineup. I'm a big fan of Hanley, but health has always been an issue throughout his career. Does playing Left Field help or hurt his chances of getting staying healthy?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
bad attitude, good player. We'll see if he's actually worth it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 10
Merc Baseball 22
Babe_Ruth Baseball 10
Babe_Ruth Baseball 8
Merc Baseball 3