Hank is a moron

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Millz, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

He's just as stupid as his Dad. Here's what Hank Steinbrenner had to say about Wang hurting himself running the bases.

Hey Hank, maybe your pitcher is a pussy? He's running the bases not running a marathon.

2. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

okaay, we all know that all of the steinbrenners are stupid. maybe if wang wasnt such a ditz he wouldn't have gotten hurt. We dont ever hear about NL pitchers getting hurt rounding the bases so that was just out of his own stupidity.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

His point is valid, that the DH rule either needs to go or be accepted league wide. However, he is a complete idiot and he's like his father in the way that he enjoys starting bullshit.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Maybe soon we'll try and protect the pitchers even more and they wont be allowed to field grounders or take pop flies too.

Steinbrenner is outta line. The DH Rule came about in 1977...so 75% of baseball history is wrong?

5. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

He is just mad because one of his best pitchers this year is hurt. I would be mad, because the first time it comes up, a player of yours' gets hurt.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is such a stupid comment in my opinion. Almost every players run the bases, it was just an injury that any players could of gotten. Every player in the league gets injured, Wang was just unlucky and got injured while running the bases, it would been by throwing the ball his next start you never.

He should keep his mouth shut about this matter.

7. jakebar3

jakebar3 Registered Member

even though im a yankee fan i disagree with hank i thin the american league should change and get rid of the dh rule not the national league adopt the dh rule

8. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

His point didn't suggest that the AL do away with the DH. His point was that all of baseball should become as pussified as the AL and add the DH. You're right, he's a moron.

Hoosier.

Millz likes this.