• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hanging on........

trees

Registered Member
Well if this aint the lamest one of mine ever!(Sometimes it is the lame ones that make it big! :) Lame but true! Please help me by asking silly questions and watching! I have 7 watchers already! Thanks!

My auction

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck Trees. Im watching

trees

Registered Member
Well thanks very much! :) Got 21 watchers now after 5 hours!

TGirl

Registered Member
22.......... I am watching now...and I am not the wishy washy one hahahahaha bahahahahah

nani1987

Registered Member
trees............you know I got ya covered.. still watching cute cat.............nani

Julie

Registered Member
Trees...cute auction! Gotcha on my WL!

trees

Registered Member
TGirl said:
22.......... I am watching now...and I am not the wishy washy one hahahahaha bahahahahah
32 now! I think the wishy washy one is my sister inlaw, I dont ask her to watch, she just does it to aggravate me! Even on my regular auctions...Grrrrrrr.... Makes me wanna smack her! :lol:

Thanks yall!

Julie

Registered Member
Ya know somethin...I think this auction is pretty darn cute! I've been at the 'end of my rope' so many times! I really hope this one does good for ya!

trees

Registered Member
Well thanks so much! Heheheehheee attention::: any one who thinks this auction is cute, please call your local radio stations, call GP, call 911!!! Hahahahahahhahaa (not kidding) lol :lol:

Sorry for posting again, before anyone else did, but just wanted to mention that I have added some funy stuff to my auction!! :lol:

nani1987 said:
trees............you know I got ya covered.. still watching cute cat.............nani[/QUOTE

Thanks again for watching! If you think the cat is cute, you should see my updates! Tellme what you think! And yall I need some silly questions! :cool:

Last edited: