• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hang out with people or stay cozy at home ?

Pepja

Registered Member
I personally don't hang out with friends a lot, mostly because i'm not keen on alcohol (though a good pint is nice from time to time) and i sorta feel uneasy in bars and places as such.
I prefer to go at a friend's and have a great time with them. But it's true i often stay at home because i'm not so fine in crowded places.

What about you ?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I personally don't hang out with friends a lot, mostly because i'm not keen on alcohol (though a good pint is nice from time to time) and i sorta feel uneasy in bars and places as such.
I prefer to go at a friend's and have a great time with them. But it's true i often stay at home because i'm not so fine in crowded places.

What about you ?
Okay this is getting creepy now. I'm starting to think you are the French version of me, we have almost too much in common.

I'm not a drinker so pubs/clubs/ bars etc are usually pretty boring to me. I generally feel most comfortable when I am at home but I do like to hang out with friends. When I do it's usually just a couple of people though, not large groups and I'm not really a huge fan of parties.

I would choose being home by myself or having one or two friends over for a DVD than going to a big party anyday.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm a people person, but I'm also a homebody at times. It really just depends on what my week has been like...I like being the kind of guy that's good with both "being out with people" or "staying in my cozy home."

I know that not everybody likes to chill at home, and not everybody likes to go out, but I'm guessing that a lot of people will be like me (liking both, just depending on their mood). It'll be interesting to read in the thread!

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I can be a people person when I want to be but my mood can change on a coin toss. I can be out for someone for a couple of hours or a couple of minutes seemingly having a nice time and then want to run away for no reason.

Pepja

Registered Member
Okay this is getting creepy now. I'm starting to think you are the French version of me, we have almost too much in common.
Haha, I guess that on over than 6 billions of people it's not that weird to find people who have a loooot of things in common, is it? :D

I would choose being home by myself or having one or two friends over for a DVD than going to a big party anyday.
Yeah same for me. Small groups are more precious to me, i really need to feel "connected" with people when i share moments with them. That's also why i don't send text messages, not even give a call and don't email a lot to my friends, because i prefer to have them in front of me.

And i agree with you Unity, it often depends on the mood. But i'm more likely to say that i can't when people want me to tag along. (Also because i'm the poor type of student)

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I love staying home probably a little too much, though it completely depends on the people that I'd be hanging out with. If it's the right bunch then it can be a lot of fun and I enjoy doing it. But I can easily flip to the other side and prefer my own company.

Most of the time, the best solution is combining the two and drinking with friends at home. I don't like clubs, unless I'm very drunk. Which is not good news lol. :S

And I feel like I've definitely answered this before now, haha. *goes to search*

MaaB

Registered Member

I'm not a drinker so pubs/clubs/ bars etc are usually pretty boring to me. I generally feel most comfortable when I am at home but I do like to hang out with friends. When I do it's usually just a couple of people though, not large groups and I'm not really a huge fan of parties.

I'm also not a drinker/i like staying in the home alone reading books, watching TV, playing pc games or trying new softwares & operating systems.:nod:
I love living isolated from the world (in certain cases):urp:, as i think that there is nobody can understand me (Sometimes i think that i'm crazy):lol:

Pepja

Registered Member
And I feel like I've definitely answered this before now, haha. *goes to search*
I guess it might have been talked about before, but as i'm new on the forum, i didn't browse all the topics that could have been opened before... :D My bad if it had already been talked about !

Last edited:

shelgarr

Registered Member

What about you ?
I've liked it all!! Loved clubs, loved friends' homes, loved parties, and now love staying in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6
Babe_Ruth Breaking News 26
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth Sports 5
Konshentz Ideas & Support 10