• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Handwriting

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Do you have good handwriting? Bad handwriting? The handwriting of a serial killer?

Does it depend on your pen and/or paper?

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my handwriting (shocking, I know), and it definitely depends on both the pen and the paper.

Post a sample of your handwriting.

Here's mine, just a picture of my lecture notes that I took with my phone.

not my best ever - the s's in "Ross" are two different sizes :urp:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't think mine is too messy. It's a little on the neat side, but not as neat as Jeanie's, that's for sure. :p

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I have quite a few different styles, depending on how quickly I'm writing, the pen, and how neat it needs to be.

Overall it's okay. It's still pretty legible when messy so I suppose that's a plus.

Come to think of it, I only have a sample to hand from when I'm trying to speed-write, taken from my notes just now >>

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Bex I like your handwriting so much that I saved the note that you included with the jar of marmite that you sent to me. :dork:

It was lovely, though.

Dabs

Registered Member
Here's a sample of mine :)
I write big...some people say I write fancy....I use a lot of large loops, and YES, I use the curlies (~~~) in real life too ~LoL~

Attachments

Bliss

Sally Twit
Do you have good handwriting? Bad handwriting? The handwriting of a serial killer?
Bad writing. Possibly that of a serial killer.

Does it depend on your pen and/or paper?
It doesn't depend on anything. It's always bad.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Not my best handwriting, and I had to take it through my phone (which made it a big pain getting it up here, let me tell you. lol) because my camera's battery is dead. Cameras are so stupid, their batteries run down even when you aren't using them!

Anyway, yeah it's not my best handwriting. I wrote it solely for me to be able to read. (It's from my diary. LOL) It's just that it's the only place I've really had to physically write things out lately.

Maybe if my dad gets my phone charging for me later I might get a better picture, but this will have to do for now. =P

As for what I think my handwriting is like, I've been trying to improve it lately. It used to be unreadable. It may still be a bit here, but notice that's mostly because the quality and lighting of the picture.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Depends on my pen and if i'm wearing my fingerless gloves or not - and if i'm making notes.

Scruffy:

Neat:

My boss has the worst handwriting T.T

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't think mine is too messy. It's a little on the neat side, but not as neat as Jeanie's, that's for sure. :p

Your handwriting is pretty interesting!!!

I forgot to say that in my handwriting, the pen and the paper play a very huge role.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bubbles General Discussion 8
Jeanie General Discussion 48