Movies Hancock

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by garret, Apr 28, 2008.

1. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

Has anyone seen the previews for the new Hancock movie with Will Smith? It looks awesome.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've seen and the movie looks pretty interesting. I won't have high expectations for this film so if it does suck then I won't be disapointed. This role is very new to Will Smith so it should be interesting to see him how he does in a super hero role.

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Yes been seeing the trailers for a long time now. Cannot wait!

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It looks crazy, but it looks hilarious as well. I want to see it just for the entertainment value. I doubt it will be good compared to true superhero movies though.
    ------
    Man this really does look funny.

Apple - Trailers - Hancock - Trailer - Large

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I agree. It looks more of a comedy than a real serious superhero movie. Still, Will Smith plays the role well from what I've seen from the previews. I also like how he's a fool at the beginning, but evolves to a serious-type person later on in the movie. Even with his own snazzy X-Men-like outfit. COOL!

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Will Smith playing the role like a black Superman. Sounds interesting, sounds new, for him, so I'll give it a shot.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Y'know... I don't think I ever heard of Hancock until I saw the previews. Was this a popular comic or something? :\

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't think it was a comic. If it was I never heard of it either.

Surfer might know.

9. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I can't wait for it. This is his first film after I Am Legend and a comedish type movie too.

K just dug around, it was never a comic.

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Heres what I found from This link right here

I've rarely been dissapointed of Will Smith, so to be honest I'll see this way before I'll see the New Hulk movie.