Movies Hancock

garret

SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P
Has anyone seen the previews for the new Hancock movie with Will Smith? It looks awesome.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've seen and the movie looks pretty interesting. I won't have high expectations for this film so if it does suck then I won't be disapointed. This role is very new to Will Smith so it should be interesting to see him how he does in a super hero role.

I agree. It looks more of a comedy than a real serious superhero movie. Still, Will Smith plays the role well from what I've seen from the previews. I also like how he's a fool at the beginning, but evolves to a serious-type person later on in the movie. Even with his own snazzy X-Men-like outfit. COOL!

Will Smith playing the role like a black Superman. Sounds interesting, sounds new, for him, so I'll give it a shot.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I can't wait for it. This is his first film after I Am Legend and a comedish type movie too.

K just dug around, it was never a comic.

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Heres what I found from This link right here

For those of you who haven't heard yet, there's a new superhero movie out this summer, along with Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. The only difference is, it was never a comic book.
Hancock is about an self centered alcoholic superhero (Will Smith) who has an affair with his publicists wife (Jason Bateman and Charlize Theron). I guess it sounds like a emotional drama dressed up like a kick ass superhero movie (*cough* *cough* Hulk *cough* *cough*), but by the looks of the trailer it doesn't seem like the skipped out on the snappy dialog, fast paced plot or special effects.
Judge for yourself and check out the trailer
I've rarely been dissapointed of Will Smith, so to be honest I'll see this way before I'll see the New Hulk movie.