Hammerfest 2010 Wales - it's coming to my front door!!

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
So, Hammerfest 2010 is coming to Wales, and will literally be about half an hour from where I live. Here's one list for the line up, with more to be confirmed later:

The confirmed acts include headliners Five Finger Death Punch, plus Iced Earth (UK exclusive), Devil Driver (Spring exclusive), Skindred, Katatonia, Orange Goblin, Attica Rage, Panic Cell, Napalm Death, White Wizard (exclusive), Epica, Heathen, Hell Fighter, Marshall Law, Godsized, The More I See, Conquest Of Steel, Isolysis, Zico Chain, Belligerence, Huron, Dark Funeral, Malefice, Rise to Remain, and more. For the line-up details as available please click here. Expect more than 50 metal bands taking the stage across six arenas. There will also be a 360 degree metal experience called 'Rise Of An Empire'.
(source: Hammerfest 2010)

Looks like it'll be a hell of a metal experience, with some pretty sweet bands going. I was especially surprised with Five Finger Death Punch being there, and apparantly Bring Me The Horizon are going to be there, too.

Anyone thinking of hopping along to my side of town? ;) I'm not sure if I'll be going, as much as I'd like to, but who knows.

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
If it wasn't so soon I'd go. I'm dying to see FFDP again and to see them headlining such an awesome festival is a terrible tease. Maybe I'll consider it Chaos, we can finally cuddle :-*

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I'd love to go, but if cuddling with my likkle monkey was part of the deal I'd be there like a shot. ;)

I'd really love to see Five Finger Death Punch live, though.