Ham, Bacon, sausage or Canidian Bacon

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Nightsurfer, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Ham, Bacon, sausage or Canadian Bacon that is the question.

What do you prefer with your breakfast order when you go out to eat?

Me, I like to have bacon or Ham slices with my breakfast order when I go out to eat.

How about you?

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

If I'm going out and ordering food, bacon, crispy to nearly burnt. Otherwise I won't touch it. Same with the hash browns.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Bacon.

And wait, where's the "steak" option? What about a southern breakfast? Steak and eggs is fucking awesome. Nothing like scrambled eggs and steak tips to start the day.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Just a good linked breakfast sausage is practically unbeatable to me. However I'm not a fan of sausage patties.... if thats the case of whats being offered I'll take the Ham. I Love mixing egg yolks and ham together, always a good combo.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll take ham and sausage, I cannot stand bacon, I'll eat it in a club sandwich, but not by itself, I find it to greasy. But if I really have to eat it, then I'll add tons of ketchup, so the bacon taste more like ketchup then bacon.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Crispy bacon. What's the difference between ham and Canadian bacon?

7. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

Amen!
    I wouldn't even touch the plate.

8. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

Most breakfast meats are too greasy for me, so I usually won't order them when I am going out to eat. If anything, I'll order ham. What I really love is turkey bacon, but most restaurants don't serve that :(

9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't usually have breakfast. If I had to choose between those I'd go with bacon though. You can't beat a bacon butty with tommy sauce every once in a while.

10. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Bacon and/or sausage. And crispy bacon is good, but it can still taste good if not crispy - it just has to be done right.