Ham, Bacon, sausage or Canidian Bacon

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Ham, Bacon, sausage or Canadian Bacon that is the question.

What do you prefer with your breakfast order when you go out to eat?

Me, I like to have bacon or Ham slices with my breakfast order when I go out to eat.

How about you?

Blueyes

Registered Member
If I'm going out and ordering food, bacon, crispy to nearly burnt. Otherwise I won't touch it. Same with the hash browns.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Bacon.

And wait, where's the "steak" option? What about a southern breakfast? Steak and eggs is fucking awesome. Nothing like scrambled eggs and steak tips to start the day.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Just a good linked breakfast sausage is practically unbeatable to me. However I'm not a fan of sausage patties.... if thats the case of whats being offered I'll take the Ham. I Love mixing egg yolks and ham together, always a good combo.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll take ham and sausage, I cannot stand bacon, I'll eat it in a club sandwich, but not by itself, I find it to greasy. But if I really have to eat it, then I'll add tons of ketchup, so the bacon taste more like ketchup then bacon.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Crispy bacon. What's the difference between ham and Canadian bacon?

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
Most breakfast meats are too greasy for me, so I usually won't order them when I am going out to eat. If anything, I'll order ham. What I really love is turkey bacon, but most restaurants don't serve that :(

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't usually have breakfast. If I had to choose between those I'd go with bacon though. You can't beat a bacon butty with tommy sauce every once in a while.