• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Halo Tonight?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Danny and Andrew you guys down for Reach tonight? Probably 10-11 Eastern time somewhere in that time frame.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Yah, I'll be around. Just send me an invite on xbox, I'll be online

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
We did pretty well tonight. 14 wins out of 20 games. We got on a roll at the end. I was +38, so I guess I had a good night.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I went -61 over all the games we played hahaha. I went negative pretty much every game, even though I got 10+ kills each time. I keep dying to freaking grenades everytime I try to get away from the fight to recharge my shields

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I went -61 over all the games we played hahaha. I went negative pretty much every game, even though I got 10+ kills each time. I keep dying to freaking grenades everytime I try to get away from the fight to recharge my shields
Yeah you need to tone back the aggression danny.

I will probably be on again tonight. Tyler and I talked and we want to try arena.