Movies Halo: The Movie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Tainted_Glory, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

Post anything you know about the movie here. I've been dying to get some information on this movie. Here's an interview I found on aintitcool.com

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Heh, you should edit that and fix your quote tags.

As far as I know, the movie is on hold. Can anyone confirm that for me?

3. Tainted_Glory

I can't confirm it, but you might be thinking of when Universal dropped it a while ago. If they already have cg flood, then it's probably definatly going to be made.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

What I've seen is Warthogs coming off of the assembly line, lots of guns, marines in a pelican, and things along those lines.

5. WhiteLight

WhiteLight New Member

all i can say is that they have real warthogs and pelican that are fully armed, locked and loaded

PS i cant wait for the movie apparently Samuel L Jackson is playing the master cheif

6. Tainted_Glory

Quote- PS i cant wait for the movie apparently Samuel L Jackson is playing the master cheif

Oh, for the love of your non existent god... All they need is a big guy in the Master Chief suit and dub it over with the original voice from the game. Anything less, and I'll storm Peter's home and destroy my copies of the Lord of the Rings. Yes, I did actually legally buy them.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to say if Samuel L Jackson played Master Chief that would be hilarious.

I'd prefer to see James Earl Jones though. At least the voice. ;)

In all seriousness though, I do wonder who will play Master Chief. The movie is pretty official already and I doubt it will be canceled based on the initial positive fan response.

Halo (2009)

I don't really have any ideas for who I'd pick for the roll of Master Chief. Anyone have any good ideas for who should play him?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  8. claytons

claytons New Member

Any idea who's directing this?

9. Tainted_Glory

Peter Jackson, if it ever gets out of development, however.

10. red_ranger

red_ranger Registered Member

I would have to say that Lawrence Fishburne is qualified as the Master Chief...Hows that??