• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Halo Movie

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I did not see a thread on this in this section, so might as well start one.

Is anyone else excited about the upcoming Halo movie? From what I hear Peter Jackson is producing it as well. If the information on IMDB is correct then I believe it will be kick ass movie, hopefully the best video game movie.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0464037/

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I am really surprised to hear about this, if this is actually gonna happen then I believe a lot of people are gonna go see it, because it's one of the most popular games in the gaming business. do you know if it's gonna be real characters or it's gonna be like Final Fantasy?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I believe they are going to use life action, which would be A LOT better, I wouldnt want it to be an all CGI thing.

Blur

iPimp
Yeah ive known for like a year..lol

I hope they dont fuck it up is all, and dont make halo look newbish. lol halo 2 already damn near killed halo's true img

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I thought both games were fun, but I am just hoping it doesnt end up like Doom.

Blur

iPimp
if they make it first person, lmfaoo that will be awful

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I loved the both Games I think they where both very well made, also I really doubt that it will be like Doom, because I believe Halo is more popular then Doom, even though Doom is popular.  Also I am glad it will be life action and not like Final Fantasy.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I know, that whole segment of Doom was just retarded, plus they didnt even stick to the story. Microsoft WANTED this to be made so I figure they will stick to the story.

I'm not for sure if its live action, but I figure thats how Microsoft will want it, they are most likely going to be dishing out mad cash.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Yeah I've been waiting for this. Not a huge fan of the games, but always seemed like it would be a good movie.

Malificus

Likes snow
I heard you actually get to see at least a little of Master Chief in the movie. I want to see people's reactions when they find out the Chief is pale as a sheet.