• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Halo Movie Teaser Trailer!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This actually looks half decent. I didn't realize they were still working on this.

IGN Video: Halo Movie Series - Debut Trailer

What do you guys think? After seeing District 9 I'm pretty excited to see what Peter Jackson will do with the Halo franchise. It's also been confirmed that it will be a trilogy.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Okay, I laughed. Seriously.

Last edited:

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Heh. I would rather watch that than an actual Halo movie.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Ugh... thats 2 minutes of my life I can never have back. I think I would have half preferred a Rick Roll instead.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
lol

What the hell was that?

That's subtalk material, right there.

Iris

rainbow 11!
inorite? This is like when some company came out with a Zelda trailer. hahahahahaha

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
inorite? This is like when some company came out with a Zelda trailer. hahahahahaha
I'm pretty sure it was the same people. Gotta love April Fools Day on gaming websites.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It was a mild laugh.

I thought this was going to be about another ad I saw for Halo anime I saw before I watched a movie that just came to dvd.

Poetosis

Registered Member
Thanks to Iris, I have been reminded of the splendid Legend of Zelda April Fools before this. I am now pleasently happy.

A Halo movie would be tragic, but inevitable. I still do not see why this game has achieved the praise/hype that it has.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz NFL 2
dDave Video Games 3
Tainted_Glory Movies & TV 14
Swiftstrike Movies & TV 2
A Movies & TV 25