• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Halo Killer

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
i seen the previews of Call Of Duty 2 on X-Play and it is really nice...its the best war game out...they gave it a 5 out of 5

dk_rare

Registered Member
PDZ is my main (actually, my only) reason for wanting a 360. I beg of you, take that reason away from me, I can't afford a 360!!!!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I really recoomend you look at or play a demo of Call of Duty 2. That game looks insanely fun/good.

Wrecked

Registered Member
PDZ [ and possibly Kameo ] are the only reasons for me wanting a xbox360 right now.

and speaking of CoD2, i played the 360 demo of it today at Target. the display didn't support hdtv, so the game looked jagged, but the effects were great. i prefer playing CoD on my PC though cause of the controls.

dk_rare

Registered Member
I think it will be a Halo Killer, of sorts. Rare have had a rough patch recently, and this is a game that will remake or break them. I mean they were at the top, and there is only one way to move from the top, which is down. But some would argue that they are already at the bottem, they do suck and all the rest. And things can only get better when you are low, and from the looks of it PDZ could be the start of Rares rise to glory ^,^

EDIT: Rare will always be number one, I have always been a big Rare fan since Battle Toads, I think I always will be.

ltk9492

Registered Member
I do think this could be a halo killer, especially with some more sick sequels to come in the future. I watched some videos, and It really is a great game. It llooks smooth and has great action. For those who want to watch vids, go to ign.com or gamefaqs.com

bgeezyrepping33

i don't understand this game. I heard that this is suspose to be a prequel to the original. However, the premise of the original was that Joanna Dark got her nickname Perfect dark because she always scored perfect in the drills, so much so that they had to change their training exercises. But my point is that the mission on the original was her first field mission. How is she doing missions before that.

dk_rare

Registered Member
bgeezyrepping33 said:
i don't understand this game. I heard that this is suspose to be a prequel to the original. However, the premise of the original was that Joanna Dark got her nickname Perfect dark because she always scored perfect in the drills, so much so that they had to change their training exercises. But my point is that the mission on the original was her first field mission. How is she doing missions before that.
You are missing the point, there is no reason that a game can't be called Perfect Dark, even if the nickname isn't invented yet. Maybe she picks up the nickname during a cutscene in the game and us, as the player, think "aahhh, so that's how she gets it". Or maybe it doesn't come up at all, who cares? The game is called perfect dark zero after all, as in before perfect dark 1. I don't really understand what the dealio is here, brudda