• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Halo/Halo 2 wepons combos

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Piccolo said:
You have them combined and if they catch you off guard then you tend to be toast, should they kill you they tend to die as well.
Thats why they are known as the kamikaze gun. Its almost garunteed that you will die, but so will you're opponenet. AS LONG as it is close range combat (preferably them running at your or visa versa.) Now if they have a battle rifle/sniper rifle/carbine or just a lot of grenades you'll be screwed. (Or a rocket launcher for that matter, but that goes without being said.)

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I like the homing missle, my friend tends to dominate with the Rocket Launcher, if someone gets in a vechicle while he has the RL then you basically die. The Banshee though can dodge them REAL easily, unless at close range.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Yeah the banshee kind've owns the RL a lot. However; a little known fact (for some reason) the most effective way to take out a banshee is dual SMG's. If you get two of those puppies and find a decently covered area (Ascension has great areas for this) you can absolutely lay waist to those pesky banshees. Really doesn't have to be a decetly covered area, but the cover makes it easier.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Yeah, you'd be suprised at how many people are so hell bent to get a kill that they let you just sit there and kill them. It amuses me.

I dunno though; as far as I'm concerned the best combo is a Sniper/BR with plenty of frag grenades. (Throw grenade shoot in head with BR...guys dead) (SNipe him in the head) orrrrrr (Snipe in body...boom headshot with BR)

You can also add Plasma 'nades in there if you want and get a couple stickies here and there.

You have a lot of options with that set up.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Sticking people is so fun with Plasma Grenades, I've gotten one stuck on someone forehead one time.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Piccolo said:
Sticking people is so fun with Plasma Grenades, I've gotten one stuck on someone forehead one time.
The best is a double stick. There is a glitch on Live that if there are two people RIGHT next to eachother; if you stick them correclty then they will literally be stuck together and both will die. Its very rare. I did it once on Beaver Creek; it was amazing.

I couldn't stop laughing; they both got soooo pissed. One of my favorite sticks.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Hahahaha that is hilarious, I did not know you could do that.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Yeah you have to either him them in the feet or shoulders. Those are the only two places it seems to do it as. (As far as I understand from what I've read and seen) Its pretty much once in a lifetime thing to happen. The best part was it was an assault game; and one of them had the bomb. Needless to say; we ended up winning by that one score. (We had no one in our base)

So I won the game; on some lucky ass double stick. That stuff just makes my day.

S

SF3P0X1

I remember playing a 16 person free-for-all on Lockout. Now me, I suck at free-for-alls, seeing as how I have a tendency to be a camper or something. This one game I had only 1 kill, but it was from this glitch. It you happen to be right in front of someone and they launch at you using the sword, toss a frag. The computer will make them attack the frag, which in turn will blow up and kill them. I literally just dropped my controller when it happened. I was the one who threw the frag.