• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Halo/Halo 2 wepons combos

Malificus

Likes snow
What can I say? Big booms, and strong attacks are fun when you're opponents can't touch you skillwise.

I generally don't use those when I'm facing people who are good as me though, but since I have no xbox live account anymore, those encounters are unfortunately few and far between.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I prefer the Shotgun and SMG, I rarely lose a battle when I have both of them, for some reason I kick ass with the SMG, and Shotgun. The Shotgun would have to be my favorite though.

S

SF3P0X1

Let's see...

Halo 1:

Battle Rifle/Needler
Pistol/Needler

Halo 2:

Double Needler/Shotgun
Needler&Pistol/Shotgun

Give me grenades and I don't need any other weapons. It's a hell of a fight between a grenadier and a sword weilder.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I hate the needler, it seems like its weak, but yet is rather strong.

S

SF3P0X1

I love the needler. The only problem with it is that it is virtually useless against the Flood...

SuiGeneris

blue 3
The needler is virtually useless unless you have two of them and are dual wielding; otherwise its of no true use.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

When you have two of them then can kill someone VERY quickly.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
The Needler is great its like a machine gun that fires exploding bullets that have a minimum homing abilty.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Yeah and those homing missles with their minimal homing ability do shit for damage. It takes two needlers to kill any person on Halo 2. (I'm talking live here) Also Two needlers are considered a kamikaze weapon on Live considering the time it takes for them to explode. You're opponent can (easily) kill you in the extra time it takes for the needle rounds to explode, EVEN if you shoot your opponent first.

Don't get me wrong on a map like Beever Creek they can be devestating, but it really depends. A single Needler is just...horrible.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You have them combined and if they catch you off guard then you tend to be toast, should they kill you they tend to die as well.